Pepperstone broker overview — terms of trade, real feedback on earnings and withdrawal of funds
In this review, we will analyze the activities of Pepperstone, give an assessment of its terms of cooperation and give real feedback to traders. The purpose of the survey is to help newcomers to decide whether to choose this broker as an intermediary or to continue their searches.
Pepperstone is an ECN Forex broker, which was founded in Melbourne, Australia. It has been operating since 2010.
The official English-language website of the company is at
Pepperstone.com. Also among the available languages are: Spanish, Chinese, Korean, Vietnamese, Filipino, Italian, French, German, Arabic, Thai, Lao and Malay.
The main office of the Pepperstone broker is in Melbourne.
Registration of personal office
To open a personal account with a Pepperstone broker, you need to go to the official website of the company and click the «Registration» button in the upper right part, after which the user is redirected to the registration page of the site.
Here you will be prompted to enter:
- Last name;
- E-mail address;
- Mobile phone number.
Only reliable data should be indicated, as further confirmation will be required. Then click the «Go Live» button.
After verification of the e-mail address, the user is asked to provide a photograph or a scanned image of the passport or other document to verify the identity. Upon completion of verification, the client is offered to replenish his personal account with one of the available methods and switch to trading.
Trading conditions at the Pepperstone broker
- The minimum deposit is 200 US dollars. There are no micro-accounts.
- Trade is conducted from 0.01 lot with a leverage of 400: 1.
- Trading accounts of a Pepperstone broker
You can select the accounts Standard, Razor, Swap Free and Active traders. It is also proposed to open an Islamic account, in which the currency can be Australian, Canadian or US dollar. For accounts of Standart and Swap Free, 0% commission is valid, for razor — $ 3.5 for every 100 thousand. There is no spread for Active traders accounts.
It is possible to open a demo account for all customers on standard terms.
Broker Pepperstone does not provide an opportunity to open PAMM accounts.
Automatic trading with a Pepperstone broker
It is possible to carry out automatic trading by means of a special terminal. To do this, you need to request a special account Autotrade.
Trading platform of the broker
Customers have a choice among several available trading platforms:
- MetaTrader 4 — the most common trading terminal for personal computers among brokers in the CIS space;
- MetaTrader 4 for MAC OS — designed for owners of monoblocks and laptops running the operating system Macintosh;
- MetaTrader 5 — the company does not position this MetaTrader as a replacement for the fourth version, but also suggests its use;
CTrader ECN is an advanced trading platform that allows you to conduct transactions bypassing the dealing center;
- MetaTrader 4 Multi Account Manager (abbreviated — MAM) — is designed specifically for managers who are forced to work with multiple accounts simultaneously. This terminal allows you to perform operations synchronously. The interface corresponds to the standard version of MetaTrader 4;
- Myfxbook — a trading terminal for conducting automatic trading by copying transactions from other systems;
- Pepperstone Webtrader Forex — a web version of the trading terminal, designed specifically for those who do not have the option of installing separate software on a PC. Working with it is possible from virtually any computer;
- Terminal for iPhone — for those who trade mobile;
- Android MT4 — mobile version of MetaTrader 4 for users of smartphones and tablets running the Android operating system;
- The Forex terminal for the iPad is a standalone application designed specifically for Apple tablets.
For trading, Pepperstone has 62 currency pairs, oil and six metals.
The company welcomes all styles of trade, allows the use of advisers.
Pepperstone holds its assets on segregated accounts with banks rated AA, including the National Australian Bank. The company has ACN licenses No. 147 055 703; ABN No. 12 147 055 703 and AFSL No. 414530 granting the right to carry out financial services activities. Is under the control of the ASIC regulator.
The site is available for downloading a file with a license, but the text is there in English, besides it is very muddy and blurry.
The headquarters of the company is located at:
Level 5, 530 Collins Street
Additional information is available via e-mail: email@example.com
On the site is available online chat for hits and feedback form.
Customer Service Pepperstone works on weekdays from 9 to 19 hours Moscow time.
The specialists of the company conduct daily analysis on available trading instruments, which are freely published on the official website. Also on the website there is a special section with current economic news.
On the Pepperstone website there is a special section «Training Center» where you can get information about the fundamentals of working with forex, trading strategies, market analysis methods and other useful information.
Input and output of funds
To replenish your personal account opened with Pepperstone, you can use one of the following electronic payment systems:
When making payments the last four methods do not impose a commission. Replenishment occurs instantly. You can transfer funds from the broker to the broker, which takes 2-3 working days. A normal bank transfer is available.
The withdrawal of funds is possible without commission through debit or credit cards Visa and Mastercard. Receiving funds for Neteller and Skrill will cost $ 1. The operation takes up to three days. For bank transfers — from 3 to 5 days.
Reviews about the broker
Online broker Pepperstone is positively evaluated by about 58% of Russian-speaking traders. In particular, there are good conditions for trade.
As a minus of Pepperstone, you can specify the absence of PAMM accounts and micro accounts. The rest of this broker can be assessed positively. A wide choice of trading platforms, qualitative working conditions, convenient interface of a website.
The shortage in non-round-the-clock support service, which will not resolve the issue promptly. Therefore, at night, you will have to count on the FAQ section, which contains answers to the most frequent questions of clients.
Read also reviews of other Forex brokers.
More reviews you can find here.
Attention! If you have any questions about the topic of the article or want to share your opinion, write in the comments under the article! We will answer any questions!